Our vision is to inspire all people to live peaceful and compassionate lives by embracing the traditional values of Martial Arts training.
We are a “pay-it-forward” culture that empowers quality relationships, effective leadership, and life-long learning.
The 10 Societal Breakdowns Addressed by CHL
- The disintegration of the family unit.
- Out of control violence and bullying.
- Unavailable quality leadership education.
- Lack of personal and global accountability.
- Ineffective relationship/conflict management skills.
- Disregard for preventative health and fitness.
- Disrespect for life and the environment.
- Persistent poverty and famine.
- Rampant prejudice and intolerance.
- Undisciplined behavior and social choices
To maintain a financially responsible not-for-profit organization to offer a free, quality, and comprehensive martial arts education program for individuals of society.
To foster continued growth and development in both the mental and physical components of the martial arts emphasizing our core values of The Center for Humane Living students and instructors.
To develop an educational book series supporting The Center for Humane Living martial arts classroom lessons, further educating our youth about the true value and intent of the martial arts in creating peace.
To fund and develop a free standing, independent Center for Humane Living.
To better offer accessible quality martial arts education to the youth of our community.