For more information or to join a committee, please contact us.
Curriculum and Testing
(Co-Champions Bonnie Mangold (Oh Dan) and Therese Tukan (Sam Dan))
Curriculum and test design, development, and planning
Community Outreach Programs
(Co-Champions Allyson Sapp (Sam Dan)and Mary Jezwinski)
Home Base assistance, Gateway assistance, Lecture Series participation/planning, Developing new opportunity sites for student acquisition
(Co-Champions Noelle Francois (Cho dan) and John Francois)
Many opportunities are available to help plan and execute events: T-shirts, camp site location investigation, camp activities, water/food donations, cabin assignments, Little Dragon agenda, lanyard name tags, flyer, forms design for camp sign up and scholarship application, training for camp instructors. (Younger Campers: There will be other opportunities offered at camp for younger campers to act as escorts, clean up etc.)
(Co-Champions Aly Tukan (Sam Dan), and Michelle Szymanowski)
assist in newsletter articles, mass email letter preparation, flyers for activities, class advertising of CHL events. To send a message to CHL members, please submit your request to Sam Dan Aly and Michelle.
(Co-Champions Mike Biegen and Martha Mann)
Technical support, data entry, calander updates, photos (acquisitions and editing for posting), Zen story writing or interpretation of philosophy for children/teens/adults
Fundraising and Event Coordinating Committee
(Co-Champions Steve Erickson, M.D (Ee Dan) and Dan Clements)
- CHL Running Event—flyers, advertisements, get donations, t-shirts, bibs, entry desk, medals and awards, table for water stations, water/food donations, medical station, entertainment for runners on course, silent auction items at end of race gathering site.
- Scrip—sales to family, friends, schools, advertising, ordering
- California Pizza Kitchen (or others) “Dinner Out” Events—gathering contacts to restaurants to donate portions of the sales to CHL, selecting site, planning date, advertising event.
- Bunko—plan event, attain site, tables, raffle, prizes, food/drink donations, dice, people to set up/take down event.
- Poker Night—Golf Outing—Bowling Night or any other Event you would like to initiate and plan and organize on behalf of CHL.
- Attend meetings with Philanthropic Supporters to give testimonials on behalf of the school’s benefit and success to you and your family.